Documents of the Bachelor Course in Computer Science
The teaching regulation specifies in detail the organizational aspects of a course according to the didactic regulation of the course itself. In particular:
- establishes access modes;
- determines the list of the lessons, indicating the relevant scientific-disciplinary areas and the possible articulation in modules and the list of other training activities;
- the specific training objectives;
- credits and any pre-requisites of each course and other training activities;
- curricula offered to students and the rules of presentation of individual study plans;
- the typology of the didactic forms of exams and other student examination verifications;
- the provisions on any frequency obligations.
Regolamento didattico (In Italian, valid from A.A. 2013-2014)
The manisfesto of the studies is a document which is annually prepared by the Course of Studies, which represents the implementation of the Didactic Regulations of a course for each academic year. In the manifesto of the studies of each course are indicated:
- the official study plan with a list of the academic degrees selected for that academic year, divided into years and semesters, and the amount in credits;
- indications of possible propaedeutic measures.
Previous A.A manifesto :