The didactic manager provides the technical and administrative support needed for the functionality of the degree course and monitors its quality.
In particular the didactic manager:
- provides information about the degree course and its organization and structure;
- provides information regarding the procedures to follow if you want to study abroad;
- coordinates the activities of intern ships and apprenticeships;
- manages your contacts with companies and institutions;
- is your contact person for the administrative issues regarding your thesis;
- is your point of reference for everything related to the organization of the teaching in your degree course.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11.00 to 12.00
- Tuesday and Thursday from 16.00 to 17.00 (only prior appointment)
Office: Cube 30B, sixth floor (the level of the upper bridge)