WASP 3.0 is the new version of the ASP solver WASP and it is able to evaluate disjunctive logic programs under the stable model semantics.
WASP implements techniques originally introduced for SAT solving combined with optimization methods
that have been specifically designed for ASP computation,
such as source pointers enhancing unfounded sets computation and efficient techniques for stable model checking.
WASP takes as input logic programs in the lparse format.
Since this release, WASP is part of the system DLV2.
./dlv2 --mode=wasp < filename
- C. Dodaro, F. Ricca: The External Interface for Extending WASP. TPLP, to appear
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, M. Maratea: Shared aggregate sets in answer set programming. TPLP, 2018
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, M. Järvisalo, M. Maratea, A. Previti: Cautious reasoning in ASP via minimal models and unsatisfiable cores. TPLP, 2018
- P. Saikko, C. Dodaro, M. Alviano, M. Järvisalo: A Hybrid Approach to Optimization in Answer Set Programming. KR, 2018
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro: Anytime answer set optimization via unsatisfiable core shrinking. TPLP, 2016
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, J. Marques-Silva, F. Ricca: Optimal Stable Model Search: Algorithms and Implementation. Journal of Logic and Computation, In Press
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro: Unsatisfiable Core Shrinking for Anytime Answer Set Optimization. IJCAI, 2017
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro: Completion of Disjunctive Logic Programs. IJCAI, 2016
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro: Answer Set Enumeration via Assumption Literals. AI*IA, 2016
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, N. Leone, F. Ricca: Advances in WASP. LPNMR, 2015
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, F. Ricca: Anytime Computation of Cautious Consequences in Answer Set Programming. TPLP, 2014
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, W. Faber, N. Leone, F. Ricca: WASP: A Native ASP Solver Based on Constraint Learning. LPNMR, 2013
- M. Alviano, C. Dodaro, F. Ricca: Comparing Alternative Solutions for Unfounded Set Propagation in ASP. AI*IA, 2013
- C. Dodaro, M. Alviano, W. Faber, N. Leone, F. Ricca, M. Sirianni: The Birth of a WASP: Preliminary Report on a New ASP Solver. CILC, 2011
All material used for paper #3 LPNMR 2019 - "Evaluation of disjunctive programs in WASP". [2019-01-25]
DLV2 64-bit linux binary: click here.
Benchmarks: click here.