The DLT Home Page
DLT is a frontend for disjunctive datalog, extending the [http://www.dlvsystem.com DLV system] with Template predicates.
- Project Coordinator
[http://www.gibbi.com Giovambattista Ianni] Sr. Developers
- Francesco Calimeri, Giuseppe Ielpa (emeritus) Jr. Developers
- Susanna Cozza, Adriana Pietramala , Maria Carmela Santoro
Have a look at our [http://sv.mat.unical.it/~ianni/dlpt/gallery.htm gallery!]
At the moment we provide only a Linux (i586) binary and a Windows binary. Other systems' executables will be sooner available.
Download the latest linux (i586) version ([http://sv.mat.unical.it/~ianni/dlpt/dlpt.linux.1.1.zip 1.1]).
Download the latest windows version ([http://sv.mat.unical.it/~ianni/dlpt/DLT_WIN.zip 1.1]).
The DLT [http://sv.mat.unical.it/~ianni/dlpt/DLT_Manual.htm Manual].
[http://sv.mat.unical.it/~ianni/dlpt/examples.zip Other examples]
Note: since DLT invokes DLV, you will need the DLV executable. Please find all versions at the official [http://www.dlvsystem.com webpage]. A limited compatibility with other solvers such as [http://www.tcs.hut.fi/Software/smodels/ Smodels] is also provided.
Check DLT official web page for news. To receive notifications about new releases and/or other important events regarding DLT, please contact us at email@example.com.
== Related Work ==
[http://www.mat.unical.it/kali/dlv-ex DLV-EX] is an Answer Set Programming System with External Predicates, featuring a framework aimed at enabling ASP to deal with external sources of computation. It has been implemented and is currently maintained by members of the DLV team from Università della Calabria (some of them are involved also into the DLT project). DLV-EX features will be soonly part of the DLV System. It allows DLT as a pre-parser.
[http://www.kr.tuwien.ac.at/staff/roman/dlvhex/ DLV-HEX] features "second order" external predicates taking relational input an returning relational output, as well as higher order atoms. It allows DLT as a pre-parser.
[AICOM+05] Francesco Calimeri, Giovambattista Ianni. Template Programs for Disjunctive Logic Programming: An Operational Semantics. AI Communications (to appear).
- NOTE: the camera-ready version is currently being completed, the actual work will be a bit different. The final version will be added here soon. (Current pdf)
[IIC+04b] Giovambattista Ianni, Giuseppe Ielpa, Francesco Calimeri, Adriana Pietramala, Maria Carmela Santoro. A System with Template Answer Set Programs. In Proceedings of the 9th European Conference, JELIA 2004, LNCS 3229 Springer Verlag, Lisbon, Portugal, September 27-30, 2004. (pdf)
[IIC+04] Giovambattista Ianni, Giuseppe Ielpa, Francesco Calimeri, Adriana Pietramala, Maria Carmela Santoro. Enhancing Answer Set Programming with Templates.
- In Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning NMR2004. - Whistler, BC, Canada, June 6 - 8, 2004. ( pdf )
- [IIP+03] Giovambattista Ianni, Giuseppe Ielpa, Adriana Pietramala, Maria Carmela Santoro. Answer Set Programming with Templates.
- In Proceedings of the 2nd Intl. ASP'03 Workshop. - Messina, Italy, September 26 - 28, 2003 - CEUR Workshop Proceedings. ( pdf )