Fourth (Open) Answer Set Programming Competition - 2013
The Fourth Answer Set Programming Competition is an open event: any system based on a declarative problem solving language can participate.
- Call for Benchmarks available.
Competition Stuff - Quick directions
- Competition Categories
- Former competitions:
News and updates
- May 07, 2012 - Call for Benchmarks available.
- May 07, 2012 - Webpage started.
You might want to subscribe this page for getting e-mail notifications about news (needs opening an user account).
- Problem selection stage:
- In 2012 - Deadline for problem submission
- In 2013 - Publication of temporary list of selected benchmarks
- In 2013 - Submission of accepted benchmarks in finalized version
- In 2013 - Publication of the final list of selected problems
Contact the Organizing Committee here.