- Amir Aavani (Simon Fraser University)
- Shahab Tasharrofi (Simon Fraser University)
- Alireza Ensan (Simon Fraser University)
- Rui Ge (Simon Fraser University)
- Eugenia Ternoska (Simon Fraser University)
- David Mitchell (Simon Fraser University)
Enfragmo is a grounding-based solver. The problem specification language is multi-sorted first order logic extended with arithmetic and aggregate operators. Given a problem specification and a problem instance, it produces a propositional CNF formula representing the solutions to the instance, and passes this to a SAT solver. The SAT solver choice is a command-line parameter, which can be set to compiled-in versions of MiniSAT or MXG, or any external solver.
Internal version of Enfragmo: 4432
Command-line parameters and their default values:
- --CNFGateFlattening 1
- --CNFTseitinMemorization 1
- --UseInteractiveUP 1
The following are the settings of parameters for each domain where default settings were not used.