- Guohua Liu (Aalto University)
- Tomi Janhunen (Aalto University)
- Ilkka Niemelä (Aalto University)
A given ASP program is grounded by GRINGO and the ground program is simplified by SMODELS, then the simplified program is translated to a mixed integer program using LP2MIP, and finally, the mixed integer program is solved by CPLEX.
The main modules and option flags are:
- GRINGO 3.0.4 --shift
- SMODELS 2.34 -internal -nolookahead
- LP2MIP 1.18
- CPLEX 22.214.171.124 (set threads 6)
The input language of LP2MIP is Gringo 3.
Guohua Liu and Tomi Janhunen and Ilkka Niemelä, Answer Set Programming via Mixed Integer Programming, International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, 32-42, 2012.