Approximations and expansions. Quadrature and cubature formulas. Applied Mathematics.
My primary research interest is in theory of approximation. In particular I have been working on:
• Mixed polynomial interpolation and regression.
• Scattered data approximation and interpolation.
• Polynomial approximation of smooth functions by means of boundary values.
• Boundary-type quadrature formulas.
I collaborated in researches on applications of Mathematics and in particular on
• Physics of fluvial networks
• Statistical analysis of non-linear processes.
During the Ph.D. studies at the Steklov Mathematical Institute (Moscow) I worked on Complex Analysis and in particular on
- • Topological approaches to Jacobian Conjecture.
Teaching - Academic Year 2019/2020:
- CALCOLO NUMERICO E PROGRAMMAZIONE (CdS in Matematica)
- ANALISI NUMERICA 1 (CdS Magistrale in Matematica)
- METODI NUMERICI PER LA GRAFICA (CdS Magistrale in Matematica)